12.05.2013

Overwelmed

Tomorrow marks the 31 day mark until my 3 month adventure begins.  God is already preparing me to go.  I have a wonderful peace about leaving - yes there is sadness of everything I will miss here at home but my heart is full of anxious anticipation for what He has planned for me.  I try not to dwell on what all needs to be packed, cleaned, and finished up before I leave.

I know God is in control of my life and it is so much more relaxing to start the day handing Him the reigns for the day... and trust me it is an everyday battle some days!  It can be hour to hour, minute to minute, and yes even second to second.

I am blessed to have a wonderful support system that has been with me every step of the way so far.  God simply blows me away and makes me giggle because of how wonderful He is which adds to my excitement growing in my stomach everyday.  Especially in the Christmas season when we celebrate His son Jesus.  I am not yet a parent but someday I will know what it is like to have a son or daughter and maybe just maybe understand what God did for me.

It overwelms me to have someone as powerful and mighty love me sooo much even when I keep making the same mistakes over and over again.  It truly humbles me to be His servant and brings me to my knees often.  I struggle almost everyday to be the better person but I am human and often fail but I know He is the romancer of my heart and I am learning to let Him love me mistakes, flaws, and all.

HE is enough.

HE has bridged the gap.

And the best part is - IT'S FREE- and no matter how good I am I will never be good enough but HIS grace is sufficient for me.

Father,
I love you.  I worship you and adore you.  In this season never let me forget how beautiful the gift of your son Jesus is to me.  I am your servant and my life is your's to use as you like.  Not my will but your's be done.  Make me live for you. Take me out of my box.  Make me uncomfortable.  You Father, know me better than I know myself.  Protect me and everyone I come in contact with today tomorrow and everyday after.  I love you for you are beautiful Father.  Keep me humble and open to your nudgings for I long to be faithful to you and not my own will.  I love you Father.  am

1 comment:

  1. There's not a day this past year I haven't been praying for you. Tiffany is going into missionary work in Alaska for good, and my heart couldn't be filled with more gratefulness to God for His grace in calling her there. I pray He will grant you the heart of a slave daily for Him. God's grace and peace be multiplied to you. I will be sending you some encouragement.

    ReplyDelete