6.24.2014

Finding HOME


I have wrestled with my challenge where is home... The more I have prayed chewed on and conversed with others I have come to realize the longing inside of me is not a place a building country or even the people I call family but it is being in the center of God's will each and every day of my life.  I can wake up each day and be focused on all the missed opportunities, kiddos I long to kiss and hold, and the place I WANT... Instead I have focused on who and what God is asking of me each day.  I have been on a roller coaster of emotions every day since returning but the more I focus on relationships and God's will the easier life is... Not easier but more fulfilling because trust me what God asks sometimes stops me dead in my tracks but when I follow thru I am so overflowing with his faithfulness I am as a bride on her wedding day... or you know what I mean :)

I do yes have rough days and times I don't see or seize and opportunity.. But God is faithful and always provides another!!  That is just how perfect and wonderful God is!  I am just ahhh so glad to be loved, forgiven, and in love with HIM.  I am so far from perfect I have my own set of flaws mistakes and imperfections that I see but I know all HE sees is beauty, perfection, and a heart that yearns to follow HIM.  

I get asked frequently where exactly God is leading me next in life and I am here to say, " Not sure yet."  But when I look back over the past 3 years I can say it just took time to fulfill the purpose and following in the little things opened up the door to the bigger things.  I am learning to be faithful in the little things so I can look back in 5 years and say,"Thanks God you had my back the whole time now I just understand it a whole lot better."  That is just how cool God is.  I need to continue to hold his hand even when all I want to do is cry in frustration because I miss opportunities, people, or just need to let it all out.  He loves me the good ugly and all.. I am a child of a King. Forgiven, Redeemed. and Living for a PURPOSE.



No comments:

Post a Comment