1.06.2014

Packed but flight cancelled!


 I am ready!  Bags packed repacked weighed and weighed some more! Most importantly they are under or pretty close to under 50 pounds!!

Yesterday we received a phone call around 1 saying our flight has been cancelled and everyone would be arriving at different times... Not what we wanted to hear but we were relieved we were home and not at the airport!  SO now my dad will leave with the men of our team on Tuesday evening arrive in Houston, stay over in a hotel, and fly out on Wednesday morning arriving in Guatemala at noon!  They will go right to San Ramon to start building and try to make up for lost time!

My mom, Kathy and I will be flying out Wednesday at 6, arrive in Houston, spend the night, and fly out to Guatemala on Thursday at noon!  We will be going to the base, Home sweet home for my stay!!  I am excited to get there and settled in!  Now its a little more waiting but God's plan is better than mine!   He is faithful and provides for me!

Please pray for patience and safe travel for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying you are airborne at this moment and enjoying the friendly skies! Your anticipation of not only "warmer" weather but also the fulfillment of your heart's desire to serve the Lord and passion for His children. I am so excited for you and those with whom you are traveling on this mission! As you reach your destination, may this verse comfort and give you peace. Zeph. 3:17
    The Lord your God is with you
    he is mighty to save
    He will take great delight in you
    he will quiet you with his love
    He will rejoice over you with singing.

    ReplyDelete