5.12.2014

Did someone mention GRADUATE?!?!?!

May is absolutely flying... where has the time gone?!  Actually that is how I feel about the past 4 years as my little sis GRADUATES.....wait yes for real she is GRADUATING!!!!   It feels like yesterday I was the big "senior" sister she was looking up to and I was the one standing up and stepping in for her.  Now as I have been blessed to watch her grow and blossom into a lovely young woman; I am proud!  We have spent so much time bonding and no one quite understands me like she does.  We never really fight, yes we disagree from time to time but a heart beat later we are joking and going to Walmart together.  She is the one I can always count on for a funny Pinterest joke or a goofy text to cheer up any bad day I might be having.  It is crazy how different we are but yet we tolerate and love each other in a weird but totally normal way!  I remember all the teasing and deep talks we have shared throughout the years, moments I will always treasure and cherish.  And yes all those crushes I would tease you about or how much better my driving skills will always be compared to yours.. simply because I am older!  It feels like yesterday I was looking for you in the hallway, coaching you thru basketball practice, or getting ticked at you for ALWAYS making me late for school (which we never really were).  It has been fun working in the Pet Lodge together and always getting into trouble for being the "naughty two".  The trouble we got in was minimal but the memories monumental.  All those pranks or silly nights of sparkling grape juice need to always be a part of our routine together no matter how old we become!  I will always be the proudest big sister of you no matter how old we get!!

Jules I am proud how you have been the Senior sister standing up and stepping in for Em!  I have enjoyed this year watching you two bond and grow closer as the year is almost over cherish and treasure the last few days you have in school together because it won't ever quite be the same!  I love you and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you in the future











No comments:

Post a Comment